Friday, November 30, 2018

My favorite TV show


I really like watching TV, especially series. I’m a big fan of Netflix and I spend a lot of time using it, so it’s hard for me to choose my favorite program but one that I love is Say yes to the dress!  An original reality television series on TLC.
Resultado de imagen para yes to the dress usBasically, it’s about future brides who visit a store called Kleinfeld Bridal in the city of New York, Manhattan looking for the perfect dress to their weddings.  In every episode they show about three or four cases of women chasing their dresses and telling their love stories. Sometimes they are with their families or friends, almost never with their future husbands (because it’s bad luck!).
To find their dresses some workers from the store help them, they guide the future brides asking first about what they have in mind and trying to find a model that fits them and makes them look beautiful. Sometimes the bride instantly loves the first one or they never choose one, there are some cases that they are under a lot of pressure because the people  that are with them are making some rude comments but the team from the store tries to make them comfortable.
I like to watch this series because I really love bride dresses, I know a lot about shapes, forms, clothes, etcetera. One of my deep dreams is to be a wedding dress designer.
It’s funny because I do not love marriage; I just love the esthetical part but not the compromise haha.
Thanks you for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. One of my cousin love this show, but she really want married jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. uff I really hate when the people who is with the bride makes her feel bad

    ReplyDelete