Friday, November 23, 2018

Postgraduate Studies



Resultado de imagen para master en sexologiaAs I mention in my last post, I would like to work in clinical care about sexuality so to be able to do it I should take a Master in sexology. The principal reason to do the course is that in social work topics about sexuality are not very discussed and deeply studied, so it's really necessary that I take a specialty because it’s a complex topic like as any other in social sciences. Most people think it doesn’t have much importance or it’s easy to learn but I think that they say it because sexuality is a tabu in our society and it’s seen in a negatively way.



I would like to study sexuality in all their dimensions from a transdisciplinary 
to a feminist perspective. It means that I would like to learn the most possible 
things about it in a way that respects human rights and freedom. 
Some topics that I would like to study are diversity, health care, sexual
 psychology, teaching methodologies of sexual education, etc. 
 
I would like to study it in Spain because it’s one of the countries where
 there’s a lot of investigation in this subject but if I couldn’t, I would like
 to study it here in Chile because Autonomy University has an agreement 
with the SpainUniversity of Almeria about sexology so they have a really
 good curriculum.
 
Finally, I would like to study it part time because I would like to work at the 
same time to pay for the course. 
 
Thanks for reading! xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. I love your passion about this topic. It amazes me!!!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said in my last comment, this studies are for you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww that's really interesting I really like this topic too!!

    ReplyDelete