Friday, December 7, 2018

Summer Vacations


Hello, today I will write about a place I’m going to visit in my summer vacations.
With my dad and sister we have been talking about going to Valle del Elqui next year. I’m really excited because my last trip with my family was like six years ago and it wasn’t very nice because we weren’t very close. But now we are on the same line and very happy of planning together.
This trip isn’t a hundred percent sure but we hope it works. Our plans are going in our car and make some stops in the way to rest and eat, then stay in some hostel or apartment not very expensive. Then I’m not very sure about what places or attractions we are going to visit because I haven’t searched yet and learned much about it, but I would like to watch the sky because it’s one of the best cities in the world to do it. Maybe I would ask for advice to my classmates at the university because they have traveled together to this city.
We didn’t decide on a date yet, so after I would like to work to have some money and buy myself some stuff before the trip and on it.  I would like to buy some original ice cream from the zone and obviously try some pisco (alcohol) because it’s very famous and maybe buy some clothes.
 Another thing that makes me happy is that I love the heat so I would dress very comfortable and maybe swim in some river. 
My academy year was very difficult so I’m longing for some rest!

1 comment: