Friday, December 21, 2018

English Language Challenges


Hello! I really can’t believe I'm in my last year of English.
I like this subject at the university because I think I have learned a lot. I'm still not very secure about my knowledge and speaking but definitely it’s better after taking this class. At first I wasn’t very sure about taking this subject because my life was a mess and I was really stressed and demotivated with my career, but then I tried not to give up and make my best to pass it.
I also like using the blog because at first I wasn’t very convinced but now I think it’s useful because it helped me to order some of my ideas and also write about things that I like and I really love talking about myself, especially in a funny way to make people laugh. I used my blog from my first year of university and I was very nostalgic, it was interesting to watch my thoughts and expectations from that time, some of them were still the same and others changed a lot.    
I think I need to improve my formal use of the language because I'm still very coloquial and talk like people on TV shows. I don't have any plan yet but I promise I would change it. The videos that we record for the subject were very helpful because I notice my progress; the first one was terrible for me and the last I made it instantly! That made me so happy.
These days I'm using English very often. The only thing for what I always use it is to translate the words of some song that I liked, I also learn a lot doing it.
Thanks for all the learning and patience! It’s was very cool.
Bye!
Resultado de imagen para dont give up

3 comments:

  1. yesss, never give up!! See you around Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the english for translate the song too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for our last day of class !! never give up babe

    ReplyDelete