Friday, October 12, 2018

The best concert ever

Resultado de imagen para natalia lafourcade chile 2018

I do really like to attend to concerts, it's one of my favorite hoobies.
Natalia Lafourcade's concert was my favorite concert ever, she's my favorite musician and it was really magic to see her live. The show was amazing because she sings way better in live (I never thought it was possible!) and the band was really good, they played a lot of different Latin instruments.

Her concert was in April 2018 and it was held at Teatro Coliseo. I had never attended to this place before but I liked it because it was small but you could see from anywhere and the concert was more intimate, also the accoustic sounded well.
That concert was really important for me because it was the first time that I had gone to see her and it was her last concert before her break as an artist (she said that she needed to rest). I was lucky because in the beggining I didn't know she would do the concert here and a friend told me coincidently, when I was telling her that I was in love with her music and voice. I bought the ticket inmediately.

Something bad almost happened because I thought the concert began at 10 pm but when I picked the ticket at the store a worker told me it started in 20 minutes before! I ran a lot and made it on time.

It was kind of traggic but I made it, I think world (or something) was kind to me because Im a huge fan and she's special to me.






























1 comment:

  1. I don´t know she was in Chile! Cool that you are enjoyed her concert:)

    ReplyDelete