Friday, September 30, 2016

Post 2: Why did you choose this career / study programme?

Post 2: Why did you choose this career / study programme?

When I was a child one of my dreams jobs was to be a journalist because I really like to make questions to people and know about them.  Also I wanted to be a publicist because I thought that this career was entertaining and creative so it called my attention. Then when I had thirteen I made of my mind and really wanted to join to air force.
After that, when I was fifteen I learn more about English and one of my dreams was to travel to EEUU so I wanted to study English literature.
Finally, when I was seventeen I was really interested about society and their problems and I wanted to find a way to solve them so I search a career that helped me to do that in my future and I discover social work.
When I was applying to university my only option was social work because I was very decided. For a moment I thought psychology was a good option too, but it didn’t convince me.
My experience at university until now is very good because I really love my career and everything about it. Also I like the environment of my university and with my classmates because it’s very nice until now. I’m really motived to continue studying this.
In a future I would like to job with young people and help them to have a good education, good social conditions and a healthy environment at their homes. Also I would like to job in health area, maybe in a hospital or something like that. But I’m not close to anything that comes.  

3 comments: