Friday, November 4, 2016

My favorite photograph



My favorite photograph is one from my friend Matias Garrido, he loves to take pictures and he posted it on his Instagram and I like it. It shows a moon on the night with dark branches and a deep blue sky.  I don’t know when it was taking, but it’s not an old picture. I like it because I think it’s mysterious and a little bit terrifying but the moonlight brings some security and hope. I would like to take photos like this but I don’t have any camera but I like seeing landscapes and animals. Sometimes I go to exhibitions with my scout group and we comment about the photos and what they make us feel and which was our favorites. One of the reasons I like this picture is because it’s reminds me the nights of camps with my friends around the wood fire and it makes me feel good and warm.

1 comment: